Monday, November 13, 2006

Jokes to Ease the Pain

People don't listen to the Voice of Piss just because of my insight into national affairs. My readers know that this nation does not have affairs! People also listen to the Voice of Piss because I serve up my commentary with a healthy dose of yuks, or what egghead liberals call "humor." So to make you feel a little bit better about the disaster that befell our country in last week's so-called midterm elections, here are some funny jokes.

Q: What do you call a Democrat who just got elected to Congress?
A: Somebody with no plan for Iraq.

Q: What's the difference between a liberal and a cheese?
A: Cheese doesn't hate everything America was built on.

- Knock knock.
- Who's there?
- Nancy Pelosi.
- Nancy Pelosi who?
- I don't know.

Jack Murtha and Bernie Sanders walk into a bar. The bartender says, "What can I get for you fellas?" Murtha says, "Oh, I'll let my friend decide, because I'm a coward." So the bartender looks at Sanders and says, "What'll it be?" And Sanders says, "Don't ask me -- I'm a Communist!"

Q: Why do liberals like to burn American flags?
A: They have scorn for everything our brave soldiers have died trying to defend.

Don't worry, I've got more where that came from. So cheer up!

No comments: