Thursday, December 14, 2006

THE LADIES LOVE PISS!

GIRLS GAGA FOR RIGHT-WING COMEDIAN
ECHOES OF BEATLEMANIA



This picture was taken last night at the WILD after-party following the SENSATIONAL live performance debut of Ralph Piss! What a night...I'm still glowing from the S.R.O. crowd and the three standing O's! You see, my fellow Americans, I'm already picking up the showbiz lingo. And speaking of lingo, did you see Tony Snow's briefing today? Now that was LINGO! Okay! If you missed my performance last night, or if you saw it and you want to relive the glorious experience, here are some brief excerpts, which you will LOVE. There will be much, much more included in the upcoming documentary film Who is Ralph Piss?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, keep up the good work, Ralph

Ralph Piss said...

Thanks, Jim!!! I will!

Ralph Piss said...

I WILL keep up the good work, Jim! Thanks for being a fan!!

Ralph Piss said...

Hey, Jim, I just wanted you to know I'm working on a new opera which you will really love since you're such a devoted Piss Head! You can find out about it RIGHT HERE. Say hello to all my other fans!