Friday, November 17, 2006

Dummycrat Diamond: "RALPH PISS IS RIGHT!"

Ah, SWEET, SWEET VICTORY, my fellow Americans! You know, conservatives like to eat steak and apple pie, but what liberals eat most of the time is THEIR WORDS!

I realize I'm gloating, but it is just so nice to be totally vindicated. As you may know, my fellow Americans, I have had a conflict with a Dummycrat blogger named Noah Diamond. This lefty doesn't know the first thing about politics, and he definitely hates America and all that our forefathers fought and died for, but he is good with computers. So I asked him to help set up this website for me. Then, suddenly, he denied that he even knew me, and that he was "providing a forum for Piss." (There's more about that here, and for the juicy scoop, listen to "Ralph Piss Defends Himself.")

But now, he sure has his tail between his legs. (I guess it's a relief to hear that he has something between his legs!) In a tear-soaked apology posted on his disgusting liberal blog, Dummycrat Diamond has EATEN HIS WORDS, and made clear that the voice of reason and truth, through this whole nasty ordeal, has been the Voice of Piss.

"Ralph Piss is right," he says. Oh, mama, let's hear it again! "RALPH PISS IS RIGHT," HE SAYS. Sweet, sweet shame!

He goes on: "The truth, obviously, is that I do know who he is, and yes, I did help him set up his blog, and I am hosting some of his sounds and images." It's just like Reverend Haggard confessing about his gay problem! "I didn't tell the whole truth," Diamond pathetically admits, wallowing in his own lameness. It's the height of liberal hokum to say "I didn't tell the whole truth" when you've just admitted that everything you said was a lie. Diamond also says that he is "fascinated" with me. Very creepy. I believe he is disturbed and dangerous, and I advise you to keep your distance, my fellow Americans.

Anyhow, at least he has taken back some of his foul LIES. Perhaps America can move on now. Dummycrat Diamond's weepy apology to Ralph Piss is what they call a watershed, my friends. It almost makes up for the midterms.

No comments: