Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sarah Palin Poem #232

(This Sarah Poem was inspired by "Requiem for America," a BRILLIANT article by J.D. Longstreet, who is RIGHT ON. He reminds me of myself!)

Sarah Palin, save us from
"health reform" that's really dumb.
Marxist commies took our land,
so it's time to take a stand.
Freedoms threatened all around,
burning values on the ground.

Obama killed our country's worth
and he has no certificate of birth.
I pray to God that Sarah can
save us from this evil man,
and then one day our freedom's wing
will fly again, and everything.

1 comment:

Noah Diamond said...

Ralph,

The history of conflict between us is well known to anyone who reads my blog or yours. As I'm sure you know (but won't admit), I have always welcomed our exchange of ideas, when it has qualified as such. I have done much to help you, despite the considerable ideological gap between us, and despite the countless vitriolic statements you have made about me.

In my view, though, you went too far recently, when you attributed statements to me which you know I never made, and then published an entire website devoted to insulting me and highlighting said statements, and then expanded upon your original lie. I have asked you to remove the fabricated "quote" from your blog and website. That was more than two weeks ago, and you have failed to comply.

As I see it, the only way for us to settle this is in person. On the Internet, it's far too easy to make extreme statements without ever having to look someone in the eye and be accountable. That is why I am challenging you to a debate. My suggestion is that we meet in a neutral location and hold a civil, unmoderated debate in two parts. The first part of the debate will concern our positions on the major social and political issues of the day, and the second part will focus on our personal conflicts. I hope you will accept my challenge, and I welcome your input regarding the venue, the format, and the rules.

Let's have this out once and for all, Ralph. It's the best thing for us. It's the best thing for America.

Cordially,
Noah Diamond