Friday, March 12, 2010

Sarah Palin Poem #219


Sarah Palin, burning bright,
give us strength to win the fight.

Sarah Palin, shining strong,
Help us make our freedom long.

Sarah Palin, it is true,
no one's more better than you.

That was another poem in my series of Palin Poetry, which will soon be PUBLISHED as THE FIRST BOOK BY RALPH PISS, I think! Other than my poetry, I've also been working on a plan to stop the Obamacrats from their MASSIVE GOVERNMENT TAKEOVER of YOUR FREEDOM! And have any of you ever heard of the liberal Dummycrat who tries to take credit for the achievements of Ralph Piss? Well, I started A GREAT NEW WEBSITE all about him! Check it out! God bless!

2 comments:

Noah Diamond said...

Ralph, I don't care what you say about me, but please do not put words in my mouth. Please remove the page which supposedly contains "a few words from Noah Diamond." Of course you know I never said any of that.

Ralph Piss said...

Hey, everyone! Find out the TRUTH about Noah here!