Thursday, September 04, 2008

Sarah Palin for President!

I'm not so crazy about the ultra-liberal John McCain, a raving left-wing extremist who the Republican Party has inexplicably chosen as its nominee. I was ready to vote for Bob Barr, the libertarian candidate, or to write in Mitt Romney or Fred Thompson or maybe Jeb. But now I am voting for John McCain. I never thought I'd say it, but McCain has actually won me over.

How did he do it, you might ask? I can tell you in eight words: I LOVE SARAH PALIN! I LOVE SARAH PALIN!

Not since George W. Bush Himself has there been a political candidate who I've felt this way about -- it's more than just ideological agreement. It's physical.

So I can now happily say JOHN McCAIN FOR PRESIDENT! Honestly, how long is this guy going to last? And then it will be Sarah's turn! I love you, Sarah!

SARAH PALIN FOR PRESIDENT!

No comments: